Resurrection Remix is probably one of the most famous names in the world of custom ROMs. It is highly stable and customizable and probably one of the Custom ROMs with most features out there. You can customize every aspect of your phone like the lockscreen, notification shade, status bar icons and your navigation bar.
It is based on CM, slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your device. The ROM is very simple to use and has a good battery life despite the number of tweaks it offers. It has been around for a long time now and has a great community support. Resurrection Remix supports many Android devices officially, and an even greater number of them unofficially. RRis a ROM that offers tons of customization options and still gives you a stock experience. It is a perfect choice if you want to customize your phone in every possible way.
If you want to try out the Resurrection Remix Custom ROM on your Galaxy S5, then simply follow the step by step instructions below.
Features of Resurrection Remix ROM
- Clock customizations
- Brightness Slider
- Resurrection logo in statusbar
- Custom logos in statusbar
- Battery Bar customization
- Battery % Text
- System icons
- Notification ticker
- Weather temperature
- Network traffic monitor
- Carrier label
- Statusbar gestures
- Breathing notifications
- Notification panel
- Task manager button in the expanded statusbar area.
- Volume panel
- Power menu dialog
- Clear all floating action button
- Recent styles
- Full-Screen Recents
- Hidden apps
- Omni switch
- Customizable Tiles
- Dynamic Tiles Adjustment
- Tile Animations
- Quick pulldown
- Smart Pulldown
- Number of columns/rows
- LongPress Toggles to Enter Settings
- Tile layout
- Advanced Miscellaneous quick settings customization.
- Lock Gestures
- Lock Ul
- Color customizations
- Bottom shortcuts.
- Upper shortcuts
- Weather options
- Lockscreen Media Art/Enable Disable
- Quick PIN/Patter Unlock
- Gestures anywhere
- App circle bar
- Pie control
- Three finger gesture
- Navigation bar
- Hardware keys
- Power menu
- System Animations
- Toast Animations
- ListView Animations
- Power Menu Animations
- Misc Animations
- LCD Density
- Blur personalizations
- Expanded desktop
- Ambient display
- Heads Up Switch and customizations
- Font size
- SELinux Switch
- cLock Shortcut
- Disable battery Saver Warning Color
- OTA Updates
- Alarm Blocker
Resurrection Remix is compatible with the following variants of the Galaxy S5:
- KLTE [Generic GSM: SM-G900/F/K/L/W8/AZ/T/M/R4/V]
- KLTECHN [China: SM-G9006V, SM-G9008V]
- KLTECHNDUO [China: Dual-Sim DUOS: SM-G9006W/G9008W/G9009W]
- KLTEDUOS [Dual-Sim DUOS: SM-G900FD/MD]
- KLTEDV [Vodafone: SM-G900I]
- KLTEKDI [Japan (au): SM-G900J, SCL23, SCL04F]
- KLTEKOR [Korea: SM-G900K, SM-G900S]
- KLTESPR [Sprint: SM-G900P]
First let’s have a look at some of the prerequisites before we take you to the step by step guide.
- The first thing which you need to make sure is to create a backup.
- Your device need to be rooted, and have TWRP installed.
- Ensure that your Galaxy S5 carries more than 60% of charge.
- Download ROM form link below.
Warning: Rooting or flashing Custom ROMs will void your warranty and can brick your device if done wrong. We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone. Proceed at your own risk.
How to Install Resurrection Remix on Galaxy S5
- Download the latest build of Resurrection ROM and Gapps (ARM 7.1 Pico/Nano/Other)
- Download Root Image (Magisk or SuperSU)
- Reboot to recovery (press the volume up, home and power)
- Perform a full nandroid backup in case something goes wrong
- Wipe system, cache, dalvik cache (Required)
- Wipe data/factory reset (Recommended)
- Flash ROM and Gapps using latest TWRP recovery (3.x)
- Flash Root Image (Magisk or SuperSU)