Samsung Galaxy S5 and all of its variants are receiving the Galaxy S8 Dream UX port based on the latest Infinity user interface. This comes to us in the form of stock based custom ROM. The ROM is based on the Samsung C9 Pro stock firmware build number C9000ZCU1AQC2. This is the perfect ROM if you want a complete Samsung Galaxy S8 experience.
It also has proven to be the best so far among other custom ROMs as it comes with a complete app pack which include Galaxy S8 launcher, S Browser, video, voice recorder, weather widget, fonts, sounds, keyboard and many other features. It comes debloated and pre-rooted with SuperSU 2.79 SR3. You can find the complete list of DreamUX ROM features below.
DreamUX ROM Features:
- Base on C9000ZCU1AQC2
- Pre Rooted (SuperSU 2.79 SR3)
- March 2017 Security Patch (S8 Security)
- Pre Installed BusyBox
- App Lock
- Galaxy S8 Apps (Touchwiz Home, Weather Widget, Music, Voice Recorder, Video, SBrowser)
- S8 Clock Font
- S8 Fonts, Sounds
- Contact Mod Like S8
- Message Mod Like S8
- Samsung InCallUI Mod Like S8
- Almost all S7 Nougat Apps
- SBrowser with Screte Mode Enabled
- Ultra Data Saving Mode
- S5 Stock Camera
- Moded SystemUI like Nougat and S8
- Update All Apps lastest version
- CSC Tweak
- Buildprop Tweak
The DreamUX ROM is compatible with the following variants of the Galaxy S5:
Please don’t continue with the process if your variant of Galaxy S5 is not listed above as your phone might end up getting bricked.
Debloated, Deknoxed, Deodexed
Dream UX S8 Style
Advanced Reboot Menu
Multiwindow All Apps
First let’s have a look at some of the prerequisites before we take you to the step by step guide.
- Your device need to be rooted, and have custom recovery installed (TWRP or CWM).
- Backup any important data before going forward for the tutorial.
- Make sure that your phone has at least 50-60% battery.
- Download ROM form link below.
Warning: Rooting or flashing Custom ROMs will void your warranty and can brick your device if done wrong. We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone. Proceed at your own risk.
How to Install DreamUX ROM on Galaxy S5
- Download DreamUX ROM and transfer it to your phone internal storage.
- Turn off your phone by holding the power button down for a few seconds.
- Boot to custom recovery by holding the volume up, power and home buttons at the same time. When the phone turns on, it will boot into recovery mode.
- Backup any important data before going forward.
- Wipe dalvik cache, cache, data, system
- Go to “Install Zip” and choose the ROM file and flash it.
- Once the installation process is done reboot your phone.
- Congratulations, you have installed DreamUX ROM on your Samsung Galaxy S5.
The first boot will take a while because it is booting for the first time on a fresh installation of a Custom ROM.
KLTE: DreamUX ROM
Source: XDA | huaminhquan93